Cats/I can't think of a subject

Question
My cat is meowing nonstop! She is almost a year old and has only gotten outside once (for a whole day) and I was wondering if she could have gotten pregnant. We have a boy cat also, he is four years old and he is neutered, if she is is that a problem?

Answer
Hi
is your female cat neutered? If not then the meowing is a normal part of a cat in heat. The meowing is her attempt to attract a mate. She will do this every time is in heat. It is better and less frustrating for her if she is neutered.

If she is neutered then it could be either that she wants more attention from you or that she is bored. If you have a cat that stays in all the time, it is important to make sure that their home environment is as stimulating as possible. Here is my web page about indoor cats and how to keep them happy. /indoor-cats.html

Best wishers
Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth