Cats/white pimples and puke

our cat was an outdoor cat til we moved now she's adapted to indoor living but her constent, licking and puking (which smells like her #2), she now has white pimple like bumps on her belly. she five years old and were all kind of worried cause she has been healthy all her life.

sorry but this sort of question can only really be answered by a vet after an examination of the cat. It could be a skin condition, an allergy, mites or a stomach disorder. I would recommend that you take her for a check up as soon as possible to clear the matter up.

Best wishes

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.