Cats/5 week old kitten

Question
I feel pretty bad, I was walking down the hall and one of the kittens sprung into action and I accidentally stepped on him. He pooped for a while, no blood, didn't feel no broken bones. He walks very slowly and wants to sleep a bit more than his littermates. After a while, he ate a little but did not drink water. Should I take him to the vet or let him rest? Please help!

Answer
Hi
i would definately take him to the vets as he may have some internal injuries which are nor apparent. It really is best to get them checked out by a vet.

Stepping on a kitten must happen all the time and you shouldn't blame yourself it was an accident and lets hope all is well and that he just a little stressed.

best wishes
Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth