Cats/7 week old kitten

I have just recently got a 7 week old kitten she is using the litter tray well and likes to play but i have never had a kitten or cat before and im not sure when she should be taken to the vets or for vaccinations that she needs.  Also she does not appear to be drinking much but is eating well

my best advice is for you to see my pages about kitten care and vaccination and neutering etc on my cat web site. It will be far better than me trying to precis the information here for you. here are the links

Best wishes

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.