Cats/7 week old kitten

Question
I have just recently got a 7 week old kitten she is using the litter tray well and likes to play but i have never had a kitten or cat before and im not sure when she should be taken to the vets or for vaccinations that she needs.  Also she does not appear to be drinking much but is eating well

Answer
Hi
my best advice is for you to see my pages about kitten care and vaccination and neutering etc on my cat web site. It will be far better than me trying to precis the information here for you. here are the links
/kitten-care.html

/cat-vaccinations.html

/neuter.html

Best wishes
kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth