Cats/Bengal kitten

Question
my kitten is 13 weeks old and we have had him for about 10 days, he has settled in really well but he still hides all day under the sofa when we are at work. he doesnt even come out for food and water.  how can we make him feel safe in the house alone?

Answer
Hi
poor little guy, he must just be a little more nervous than some other cats. my best advice is for you to see my web pages about nervous cats and also how to bong with your cat to boost their confidence. Here are my pages, i hope they can be of some help.
/scared-cat.html
/new-cat.html

best wishes
Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth