hey, my cat wont eat drink or move.i don't know why she also breaths weird we havent figured it out but i hope you can help tell us whats whong

Hi Jeremy
It sounds like you must take your cat to a vet as soon as possible. It is impossible for someone to diagnose what is wrong with your cat without seeing him. Only a professional vet can help your cat.

The best thing you can do for your cat now is to make sure that you get him quick medical attention as soon as possible.

best wishes

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.