Cats/my cat had kittens 1 day ago but is bleeding a little is this nirmal?

my cat lola had 4 kittens early hours of yesterday morning, she was not bleeding yesterday but is today, its only a little bit and she seems fine is this normal?

yes this is normal, women are the same after they give birth and have to wear pads for a few days afterwards. I wouldn't worry at the moment. Of course if it continues after a few more days then it may be time to get her checked out by the vet.

congratulations on yur new feline family

best wishes

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.