Cats/what to feed a kitten if I can't get kitty formula

Question
It is Sunday evening and pet smart has closed. Walmart and Target don't carry kitty formula.(I called to be sure) Tomorrow is Memorial Day and I'm not sure if Pet Smart is open or any other feed store. If I can't get formula, what can we feed the abandoned kitten we found? Looks to be app. 3 weeks old. Thanks

Answer
Hi
tricky, if it were me i would buy a really plain baby food meal like plain chicken and add some warm water to make it really runny and try to spoon some of that in until you can get the kitten formula. Kittens won't need much to eat any way and so this should be ok for a day or so.

best wishes
Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth