Cats/female cat throwing up

For the past month off and on my 11 month old female cat has been throwing
up her food.  She is other wise acting normal other than the fact that she has
not been going into heat. (which before she was constantly) when it's
happening its every other day or so.

As your cat is showing two different unusual symptoms ie vomiting food and not going into heat i would suggest that she may need to see a vet to ensure that the two occurances are not connected. Especailly as she is still quite young and may be more prone to infections etc.

best wishes

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.