Cats/non-eating cats

Question
I moved into a new house two days ago. Left the cats at the old place overnight. Went back the next day to get the cats - only one could be found. Went back the next day and the other was out of hiding. Trauma! They aren't eating. They need to eat. Any suggestions? I would so appreciate sharing whatever you can share. Thanks so much...

Answer
Hi
try to make the food as appealing as possible. Add a little warm water to the food it makes it smell much stronger to the cat. you could also try tempting them with some extra smelly food like fresh fish or a gourmet brand of food.

I'm sure when the cats are presented with extra nice food and they have a little time to settle into their new home that they will begin to eat again.

Please see my web pages about cat food and also about moving with your cat for some ideas.

/cat-food.html
/moving-with-cat.html

Best wishes
Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth