Cats/newborn kitten

Question
My cat  just a had a litter of kittens a couple of days ago. While she was trying to move them she bit down to hard on one of them causing it to have a whole by one of its front arms. It cant use that arm at all it also wont eat. I have tried bottle feeding it and now I am giving it some kitten milk in a serange. It will take a little bit but not much. However i cant seem to get the bleeding to stop and when it does stop its only for a short time until the kitten moves around. Is there a chance this kitten will live?

Answer
Hi
you must get it to a vet as soon as possible, it is likely that a infection will flair up as a cats mouth contains lots of nasty bacteria, and this will need medication from a vet. A kittens immune system is non existent at the beginning and without treatment is likely not to survive.

Kate
/kitten-care.html

Cats

Kate Tilmouth