Cats/seal point cat behavior

Question
I have  kitty about 3 months old (seal point) and he is all but wild!  I have been told that they are fast, smart,and seemingly want to play way too rough.  Then yet again, he can be loving but usually not for long. Also I've been told that having him neutered will help calm him down - is there hope here?  Help!

Answer
Hi
all cats are different in temperament but they are all able to be a loving pet if they are handles correctly, ie are not badly treated. So as long as you give him lots to do and keep his environment interesting and interactive then he should settle down and be a happy cat. If he is not neutered then i would definitely suggest that you do this as it will calm him down and stop him from being overly aggressive and destructive.

At 3 moths he will need to be neutered within the next couple of months, best to speak to your own vet about when would be the best time for him.

best wishes
Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth