You are here:

Cats/Feral Cats


Hi, we live on an old farm and have two families of wild cats, both with the same father! I would like to know how we can stop them breeding? Is there a tablet we can put in their food? Or is it a job for the RSPCA? Also what kind of cost is involved? Thanks

i don't hink there is a pill availble. usually the rspca will just go ahead and neuter them.

I have no idea what their policy is on feral cats, there may be a plan in place where they will do this for free to keep the population down. Sorry i do not know the best way is to just give them a quick call. 0300-1234-555

best wishes


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Kate Tilmouth


I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.


I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.

©2017 All rights reserved.