Cats/Feral Cats

Question
Hi, we live on an old farm and have two families of wild cats, both with the same father! I would like to know how we can stop them breeding? Is there a tablet we can put in their food? Or is it a job for the RSPCA? Also what kind of cost is involved? Thanks

Answer
Hi
i don't hink there is a pill availble. usually the rspca will just go ahead and neuter them.

I have no idea what their policy is on feral cats, there may be a plan in place where they will do this for free to keep the population down. Sorry i do not know the best way is to just give them a quick call. 0300-1234-555

best wishes
kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth