Cats/moving to a new house

Question
Hello,

Our family will be moving soon to a new house which is just five minutes away from our present abode. I have three cats and I am wondering how they will respond to the change? Will they learn to love the new house as they do the present one? the new house is bigger and hopefully they will find it comfortable. however, I am still concerned about how they will adjust to the new house. all three cats are indoor cats and have lived all their life in my present home. What precautions can be taken to make the move smooth for all concerned.

regards

SS

Answer
Hi
this is a common concern and i get asked about this a lot. So i decided to write a webpage about the subject, here it is /moving-with-cat.html

Hopefully it will be able to answer all your questions and concerns about the move

best wishes
Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth