ok my cat had 2 litters of kittens this year and with this one she is still bleeding it is just drops but 4 kittens we know of were born breech and one was born a day before the 4 we know of and 2 were born a day after but one was dead is there something wrong with her?should i see a vet

my quick answer would be yes see the vet just in case there is some internal problems. It is always better to be safe than sorry i find. And it never good to try and second guess a problem.

I do hope all is ok

best wishes

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.