Cats/my cat

Question
my cat has had problems in the past utilizing his litter box, we have recently moved and he is now the only cat in the house.  he has been doing very well at peeing in the litter box; however he poops right next to it on the floor. how can i get him to start pooping in the litter box as well?

Answer
Hi
this is a common problem and one that is not always easy or quick to solve but with a little persistence should be able to be over come.

Please read my page about litter box training and also see my cat litter page which has a product called cat attract which helps some cat feel happier about using the tray.

hope they help :)

/cat-litter-box.html

/cat-litter.html

best wishes
Kate  

Cats

Kate Tilmouth