Cats/kittens food/litter

Question
At what age should I start feeding the kittens food?  At what age do should I introduce the litter.  They are currently 2 1/2 weeks old.  Thank you

Answer
Hi
you should have the litter tray already available for them to use. the mother cat will use it and show them what to do. this is the best way for them to pick it up.

As for the food, usually it is around four weeks when solid food should be introduced.

please see my web page about kitten care it has some tips on how best to look after your new brood during their early days. here is the link
/kitten-care.html

best wishes and have fun with your new little family :)
kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth