Cats/my male cat

Question
My male cat (Quinn) comes home and eats then wants to go outsides straight
away and when he does he walks off meowing. He has been doing this for a
couple of days now. he just comes home to eat then he just wants to go out
and then he walks down the road meowing. Does he have a female companion? Would he stay with her if she has kittens or do you think he is
being fed by someone else as well?

Answer
Hi
If your cat is not neutered then his behavior is normal. he is on the look out for females and the meowing his way of calling to them to get their attention.
If he does find a female and get her pregnant he will not stay with her, cats are not like that he will simply go off to find another female. that is why it is not a good idea to not neuter your male cat as it will cause lots of possibly unwanted kittens to be born.

un-neutered male cats are also not great pets as you have noticed they will just use your home for food and will not spend a lot of time with you.

I have a web page about cat neutering for your info here /neuter.html

best wishes
Kate  

Cats

Kate Tilmouth