Cats/my cat and dog

Question
I have a 5 week old kitten named hazel and I got her from church one morning because my friends were giving them away so I picked hazel. There is one thing I am concerned about.  How to help my dog(Nala) and a 5 week old kitten(hazel) get along. Hazel is a very kind and loving kitten but when it comes to meeting Nala she goes crazy! Please help me figure out how to solve this problem. Oh and for the record my kitten hasn't peed or pooped in 2 days please help me!

Answer
Hi
introducing your pets to each other must be taken slowly and with care to ensure that they can live happily together.

I have written a web page about introducing pets to each other (the process is the same for cats and dogs) here is the page
/introducing-cats.html

It should help you to settle your animals down together.

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth