Cats/cat behavior

Question
Recently took in a stray.  Has a cold and infection on antibiotics seems to be feeling better.  Still is slow moving we even have to carry him to litterbox. Is this normal?

Answer
Hi
yes this is normal. It sounds like your cat had cat flu which can be very bad.

My own cat had similar symptoms for about three days where she hardly moved and when she did it looked like a very slow moving old lady.

Try and make sure that there is is fresh water easily available for your cat and close to them as dehydration can be a problem.

Give it a few days and more and I'm sure they will be back to there own self.

best wishes kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth