Cats/pregnant kitty

Question
my kitty has boobs and she is only 5 months old,i first noticed the swelling about 5 wks ago.now they r quite large and i have no idea what to expect or what 2 do.she is becoming more affectionate and crys alot and is sleeping more than usual how much time do i have and should i prepair a spot 4 the babies any help or info u can give us would b greatly appreciated.

Answer
Hi well it would be rather early but it is possible in some cats, so if she has been around tom cats then i suppose it is possible.

For more information about the whole process please see my web page here /cat-in-heat.html

If you are at all concerned about your cat then only a vet can truly say whether o rnot she is pregnant and how far along she may be.

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth