Cats/Cat Question

I have a cat that is just under 2 years old. She was the runt of the litter when I got her and been treated for worms and eats normally, doesnt go outside no health problems just a normal kitty but is at the most 4 pounds and just really skinny.

this could be because she was the runt and has problems putting weight on. Runts are often born with congenital problems which can cause illness later on.

All i would suggest is that if you have not done so, to take her to the vets for a thorough examination in case there are some underlining health problems which may be  treatable.

best wishes kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.