Cats/Cat escapee

Question
My cat has been missing for about 2 weeks now. She got out of my home while she was in heat. I thought she would most likely get pregnant, and then return home, but I haven't heard her meow, or seen her. She was an outside cat when she was very young, but has been inside for about 3 years.
         I have put used cat litter (her companion's) outside, i have called her endlessly,  put food outside and everything. And the thing that scares me the most is that we just moved to this house 5 months ago, so she doesn't know anything about the area.

Please help!!

Answer
Hi the best thing i can suggest is that you read my page about this issue as it will give you some more ideas as to how to find her. here is the page

/lost-cats.html

Also it may be an idea to let your old address know too if it is not too far away. it can be amazing how cats can find there way home.

i hope you find her soon

best wishes kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth