Cats/Underweight cat

Question
I wonder about a supplement to feed this cat.  Can I create a food, i.e. ground chicken/beans etc that I could feed him in addition to his Iams Low Residue?

Answer
Hi
my first thought is that if your cat is eating there food normally then there should not be any weight loss and need for suppliment food. So I wonder if your cat may be suffering from a underlining illness such as a thyroid problem etc, it may be worth considering taking him to the vets for a check up.

I do have a page about cat food and home page recipes if you are still looking for ideas on what to feed your cat etc.

here is the page

/homemade-cat-food.html

best wishes kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth