Cats/cat

Question
my cat had six kittens back in june but since she had them she is very skiny is this normel

Answer
Hi
having kittens can take it out on the mothers body and they often become very skinny and a little fragile if they are not getting enough of the right nutrients.  It is normally recommended that pregnant and nursing cats eat a special diet which helps them keep their strength up etc.

As it is quite some time now since she had her kittens it may be an idea to feed her a richer blend of food temporarily to try and restore some of her condition.

Your local vets should be able to advise if they sell a special food which has increased vitamins and nutrients etc to increase body condition (they usually sell special food diet food)

i have some web pages about cat food etc which you may find of further information. here is the first page

/cat-food.html

best wishes kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth