Cats/kitten that shakes

Question
Hello, my cat has recently had 5 kittens less than a few weeks old, one of the kittens shakes alot. She is ok while nursing and sleeping and when I hold her as long as I am touching her but she shakes when she stands alone. The other ones are all ok and are just starting to get around so I cant tell if she has problems there. I recently treated the my other cats with advantage but not the mommy cat although she was treated last month before I was sure she was pregnant with hartz. Is her shaking something that will could go away as she gets bigger?(she is the runt)if so how long she I wait to see if it gets better?

Answer
Hi
well if she is the runt of the litter there is always a possibility that she may have something genetically wrong with her which may cause the shaking.

i would recommend having her looked at my a vet in case she is suffering any pain of discomfort or if there is any thing that can be done to help her.

As long as the vet says she is not in pain and if she is eating and getting around Ok on her own i would not worry too much and hope that as she gets bigger and stronger that she will loose her shakes.

best wishes kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth