I found two kittens in my horse trailer about 6 weeks ago.
the male died and so far the female is hanging in there,but she was the runt.I have never had cats always dogs I dont have much money but was able to get some terramycin from the feed store its directions were very vague. Could you tell me where to place it in the kittens eyes and how often? shes been eating quite well but sneezes at the start of her meal, also will the other animals in the house get this even if the signs are not as significant?

i am sorry I am not a vet and so cannot advise about the medicine you have.

the best thing I can suggest is for you to take a look at my kitten care pages on my web site and also perhaps the cat health section too which has advice about cat illnesses such as cat flu etc.

here is the first page of the kitten care section and also the first page of the cat health section

i hope they are of help to you

best wishes kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.