Cats/Pregnant Cat

Question
Our pregnant cat has now had blood in her urine for a second time in three days, as far as we are aware. It is not a lot, but we are concerned. She is close to giving birth, between now an dteh teh end of the comming week.

Answer
Hi
it may be spotting because she is due to give birth.

As long as she is still eating and drinking water and not showing signs of being in pain. I would wait until she has given birth and see ho she is. If blood continues to be in her urine then I would take her to the vets as she may have a urine infection and this could affect the kittens.

best wishes kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth