Cats/Soiling Our Bed

Question
Dear Kate

I have a nine month old Siamese, female chocolate point. She is delightful. However, every once in a while she decides to do a poo on our bed. Never a wee, always' a poo. She has done this three-four times since we've had her. As far as I can gather, there has been nothing to upset her on each of these occasions. No changes to diet or environment. She is healthy and full of life.If you could shed some light on this matter, I would be most grateful.

Many Thanks

Katy Owen.

Answer
Hi
as you can imagine this sort of problem can very complex and caused by all sorts of things, often we are the last to know the cause.

I think the best thing I can suggest is that you read my page about this issue. It may shed some light on the situation. Here is the page

/cat-poo.html

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth