Cats/Soiling Our Bed

Dear Kate

I have a nine month old Siamese, female chocolate point. She is delightful. However, every once in a while she decides to do a poo on our bed. Never a wee, always' a poo. She has done this three-four times since we've had her. As far as I can gather, there has been nothing to upset her on each of these occasions. No changes to diet or environment. She is healthy and full of life.If you could shed some light on this matter, I would be most grateful.

Many Thanks

Katy Owen.

as you can imagine this sort of problem can very complex and caused by all sorts of things, often we are the last to know the cause.

I think the best thing I can suggest is that you read my page about this issue. It may shed some light on the situation. Here is the page

best wishes Kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.