Cats/age to alter siberian cat

Question
I recebtly got a siberian kitten 3 months old.  Checking on web sites says to alter male young, but one breeders site says to wait until they are becoming mature to avoid not having well developed broad neck and shoulder muscles that add good looks to breed.

My breeder also said wait to get shots, then not all at the same time.  Could you please advise me.

Answer
Hi
as far as I am concerned cats can be neutered any where between 3 and 6 months of age but need to be done before sexual maturity kicks in. This has nothing to do with the particular breed.

I have several pages about cat neutering which you may find of help and more information here is the first page

/neuter.html

Regarding the shots your vet is the best person to consult about the frequency of the vaccinations.

I also have a web page about vaccinations which you may also find of use

/cat-vaccinations.html

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth