Cats/cat constipation

Question
Is pumpkin good for constipation in cats, and if so, whats the best way to give it?

Answer
Hi
yes it can be good for constipation it does rather depend on how bad or for how long they have been constipated for. Simply buy canned pumpkin and either see if they will eat it on its own or if not mix it with some of their usual food. Also try and encourage them ton drink plenty of fresh water.

i have a web page about cat constipation which you may find of further help here

/cat-constipation.html

If the constipation has been for some time they may need some medicine from the vets.

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth