My 3 month old kitten is her normal self, playing, hungry and up to all sorts but yesterday afternoon her stools were very lose and today same problem. Should i see a vet?

kittens can get tummy upsets from time to time it normally due to the fact that their digestive systems are still settling down and getting used to the food they are being given.

Make sure he gets plenty of fresh water to drink to stop dehydration and perhaps feed smaller amounts. It should last only a few days but if it continues or gets worse then yes best to see a vet for an examination.

Hope he is well again soon

best wishes Kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.