Cats/pooing

Question
hi
my cat is 9 years old and for the last 5 days keeps pooing behind my tv, she is let out all during the day and firt thing in the morning, why do you think she has started this?

Answer
Hi
well there are many possible reasons why this started. Basically unless she is ill in some way which it doesn't sound like as she is using the same place all the time, then it is caused by her needing to scent mark her territory for some reason.

The best thing I can advise is to ask you to read my page about this issue here
/cat-poo.html

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth