Cats/Cat behavior problems!

I took in a male Siamese kitten which was just wandering about! He was by my estimate about 3 weeks old! I at first fed him milk with an eye dropper!I have had him now for 7 months!During this time he shows little affection!In fact he is and has been very aggressive in that he will literally attack me and others who come into my home! Attack as in meaning,he will just come up and start biting!He does not use his claws at all! He just bites!! He also does not purr!!He just as recently stopped using his litter box and has urinated on my bed and clothing on the floor,also he defecates in my spare bedroom!!He won't use his litter box even after I put clean litter in!I recently had him neutered hoping this would fix the problem!It hasn't!What can I do!! Thanks!

basically he did not have the benefit of being with his litter mates during the first seven weeks of his life. This is when they learn socialization skills etc.

I think he needs some training in both the discipline department and the litter area

I have a web site which has lots of informations on. I think these pages may be of help

best wishes ate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.