Cats/What kind of cat do i have?

I've been trying to figure out what mix of cats mine is, but i'm stumped. She is white/light grey with brown/grey strpies around her legs. She has a brown/grey tail with gray rings around it. Also, she has the same brown/grey on her ears. her paw pads are dark gray. Her coat, although it's mostly white, has a little mocha tinge to it and she has 3 silver stripes that go down her spine. What is really stumping me are her blue eyes. I would say she is a little tabby, but her face isn't pointed at all.

Hi well she has the tabby markings so there is definitely that breed in there somewhere. She also has the lovely colouring of an Abyssinian

However because moggies may have all sorts of breed bloodlines in their family tree it can be impossible to say for sure what breeds there are.

best wishes kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.