Cats/kitty introductions

Question
I have a 7 month old kitty in my house and we give her all the things she needs. but we recently adopted a stray cat and they wont get along.The first kitty we call her ling ling, wont get along with the new cat and the new cat is only 4 months old ling ling has also begun attacking the new kitty and they've already had a fight what do i do????

-Andre

Answer
Hi
i don't know how you have introduced the cats to each other but it is very important that they are allowed time to get to know each other without the fear of attack etc.

i always recommend a period of introduction for a week or so.

please see this method on my web page  here

/introducing-cats.html

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth