My uncle had a cat.She was quite little.Yet she got pregnant.
After her pregnancy she cared for her kittens and then passed away.
He now has another cat and she had kittens.Before she used to be really hyper.Now she is very moody and doesn't want anything to do with anybody.Is this a cause of death also?i am really wooried.So please write back. sincerly,

well unfortunately it is impossible to say. Cats give birth ok every day and so the first case was just unfortunate, she must have had something else wrong which caused her death.

In this case though because your cat is showing signs of lethargy i would definitely recommend that she is taken to the vets as soon as possible. She may need some medicine to help her through this time. It can be very draining on the body after giving birth. The vet will also be able to check to make sure that everything is Ok inside as well.

It is always better to be safe then sorry and the kittens need their mum healthy and strong.

I have a cat web site with lost of health information on and also pages about kitten care which you may also find of interest.

best wishes kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.