Cats/pregnant cat

Question
hi there, i have a few questions about my cat, i no you cant give a 100% answer over the net.
well i have a cat that is 1year she got out round about the 27th of december (not spayed) she was gone a few days, but since then she has found any way possible to get out, and sometimes comes straight back sometimes gone all day,

well she has always been very slim now has a large belly more round on both sides rather then low!
 i can feel very slight movement but only started felling that 2day, will be taking her to the vets next week,
 today she was eating well, ( kitten food) although i went out and came back to find she had brought the food back up basically looked the same as when we put the food out for her, he nipples are larger and pink, but no milk, she has been hiding under the bed in spare room, but she still trys to get out now and again, all so she still jumping on to kitchen benches, but sleeps most of the day, she has become alot more loving, she is still eating well but not as much as the last 2weeks, (where i would put the food out and it would be gone in 10mins, now it will last all day )from this info have you any idea when she could be due to have the kitten - kittens.

Answer
HI
unfortunately there is no way to say when the kittens may be due, only a vet will be able to feel properly to estimate the time.

I have a web page about cat pregnancy which you my find of interest here /cat-pregnancy.html

The page will tell you how long gestation is and so you may be able to roughly work out when she is due if you base it on the first date  she went out.

sorry i could not be more specific.

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth