Cats/Missing Cat

Question
Hey Kate!
My cat, Zaphere, went missing a few days ago. I've looked for her everywhere! I've been out in the dark with a torch, listening for sounds of distress... Nothing! I've handed out posters hoping someone will have seen her... still nothing! But we know she cant have been ran over as she would be by the side of the road and shes not locked in anywhere as we would have heard her! So i'm assuming she gone for a little exploration! People keep telling me she'll come home... will she? I know it sounds silly but i really am lost with out Zaphere. Its not the same when i come home and shes not waiting for me. Please help!

Lüv Emma  

Answer
HI
sorry to hear your cat is missing.

All i can say is yes she should come home if she can, there is no reason for her not to.

Please see my web pages about about missing cats for more information
/lost-cats.html

A little word of encouragement. My sister cat went missing for nine days and then calmly turned up. I have even heard of others missing for weeks and months and still coming home.

Don't forget to check with the local charities etc in case she has been found somewhere.

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth