Cats/baby kittens

Question
our one year old cat is having kits now! sunday 1:15pm central daylight savings USA one is out with minimal problem, licked dry and sucking, mom is resting, and occasionaly gets up and repositions.  they are under our bed, she is not a 'house cat' but a visitor at times. she is very gentle and what do we do next.

Answer
hi
the answer is simple. nothing. the mum cat will do it all. the only time you may need to get involved is if the mother cat rejects them or i you notice one is not reacting well and not trying to suckle in which case you need to get it to the vets.

i have several pages about kitten care which you may find of interest.

here is the first page

/kitten-care.html

best wishes kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth