Cats/cat not eating.

hi since we got our puppie a week ago our cat tiger seems to of stopped eating.she was eating we,ll up till it normal and will she get her apetite back.thanks.

well it could be becauseof the change in the home life situation. It is important that te cat and the dog are introduced to each other in such a way so that they can get comfortable with each other and have a better long term relationship. The process on this page /introducing-cats.html can also be used for cat/dog introduction.

If your cat continues not to eat then it may be advisable to have him checked at a vet in case their is some other cause.

best wishes KAte

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.