Cats/my catbox issues

my kitten who is about 8 months old has taken to peeing on my couch and no in her cat box, which she did before. nothing in the house has changed. if you could help me get her back "in the box" i would be so grateful! thanks in advance.

she probably just needs a little more re training. the process described on my web page will help to build her confidence with it again.

here is the page

best wishes Kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.