Cats/kittens

Question
hi, my cat died last night she got ran over but left 3 beautiful 2 week old kittens i have tried bottle feeding but they don't seem to want it, should i per servere or look for a nursing mother to adopt them?

Answer
Hi
so sorry to hear of your loss.

My best advice is to ask you to read through my pages about kitten care and bringing up very young kittens. The pages should be able to answer all your questions.

A cat bringing up kittens is always best so if it is possible to find one then that would be great, but if not then it is quite possible for you to do the job too.

here is the first page the others are on the menu at the top right hand corner on that page
/kitten-care.html

best wishes
Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth