hi, my cat died last night she got ran over but left 3 beautiful 2 week old kittens i have tried bottle feeding but they don't seem to want it, should i per servere or look for a nursing mother to adopt them?

so sorry to hear of your loss.

My best advice is to ask you to read through my pages about kitten care and bringing up very young kittens. The pages should be able to answer all your questions.

A cat bringing up kittens is always best so if it is possible to find one then that would be great, but if not then it is quite possible for you to do the job too.

here is the first page the others are on the menu at the top right hand corner on that page

best wishes

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.