Cats/pregnant cat

Question
My pregnant cat has just started to swell in the nipple area more to the front than the back.How much longer will it be before she delivers?

Answer
Hi
well it is imposable to say really only a vet who can do a thorough examination may be able to give you a good indication. if you know when roughly when she may have become pregnant you can do a rough calculation.

Please see my page here about cat pregnancy it will give you information about gestation period and the signs of labour etc.  here are the two pages
/cat-in-heat.html
/cat-pregnancy.html

best wishes and good luck with your new furry family

kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth