Cats/pregnant cat

My pregnant cat has just started to swell in the nipple area more to the front than the back.How much longer will it be before she delivers?

well it is imposable to say really only a vet who can do a thorough examination may be able to give you a good indication. if you know when roughly when she may have become pregnant you can do a rough calculation.

Please see my page here about cat pregnancy it will give you information about gestation period and the signs of labour etc.  here are the two pages

best wishes and good luck with your new furry family

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.