Cats/1 week holiday, is the cat going to be ok?

Question
i'm going on holiday for a week and leaving the cat home alone.  my mum will come and feed her twice a day, and i've asked her to sit with the cat for a bit each night, i've also asked my sister to come check. will millie (cat) be ok? i am so worried about leaving her that maybe i'm better off putting her in the cattery, but then i think this is unfair on her.  pls adv. thank you so much.

Answer
Hi
No don't worry you are doing everything you can and more than some would I can say.

i also leave my cat when I go on holiday and my neighbour comes in daily to look after her and she has always been fine.

Just think your cat will have all there familiar things around them and people they know coming to see them and having all there needs met. thats got to be better than going into a cattery where nothing will be familiar to them.

Go away have a good time in the knowledge that your cat is being well looked after.

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth