Cats/missing cat

Question
My 2 year old, neutered male cat has been missing for 3 days,we have searched frantically for him. how far would he stray from home? Any tips for finding him please?

Answer
Hi
sorry to hear of your missing cat.

As for how far a cat can stray well it has been known for cats to have a territory of up to a mile, so it is always possible that your cat has a large territory and is doing the rounds.

However there are other possibilities too unfortunately, such as being trapped somewhere which they can't get out of, like garages etc. or they may have even been taken in by someone else.

i have a web page about missing cats it has some advice as to the sort of things you can do to try and find your cat. here is the page
/lost-cats.html

i hope you find your cat soon

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth