Cats/i need help about my cat

Question
i think my cat is pregant shes acting really strong shes making a funny noise that i have never heard before shes walking around low on her back legs like she hasnt got the energy to walk properly she is very restless and seems to be stroking everything she sees i really need some help thank you

Answer
Hi
well if you suspect she is pregnant and is at the end of her gestation period then she may be going into labour. Please see my web page about cat pregnancy, which has lost of information about the process here is the page
/cat-pregnancy.html

I hope all goes well (sure it will) best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth