Cats/i need help about my cat

i think my cat is pregant shes acting really strong shes making a funny noise that i have never heard before shes walking around low on her back legs like she hasnt got the energy to walk properly she is very restless and seems to be stroking everything she sees i really need some help thank you

well if you suspect she is pregnant and is at the end of her gestation period then she may be going into labour. Please see my web page about cat pregnancy, which has lost of information about the process here is the page

I hope all goes well (sure it will) best wishes Kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.