Cats/siamiese cat

Question
Hi, our cat has hit her first heat cycle, What is her approx. age? and she is changing colors from mostly white to a smoked or gray color, will that continue to change?
ty hope to hear from you soon
jeff

Answer
Hi
Cats can mature from the age of four months old and so can experience their first period of being in heat from then on.

As for your other question I am afraid I am not able to answer that as I have no experience with owning a Siamese cat and so am not sure if they change colour or not. i would ask at one of the online Siamese cat sites, they will know.

i do have a web page about cats in heat for more information here
/cat-in-heat.html

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth