Cats/Cat behavior

My cat is a mixed breed and i was just wondering if there was something wrong with him because recenly he has been having diarhea and his butt is a little red. im not really sure if you can answer this. He has also been really aggressive toward my two dogs recently. everytime the dogs go up to the cat he goes after their faces. just wondering if you know if anything is wrong.

Thanks alot for any help

Well you are correct in saying that your question is not really possible to answer.

Your cat definitely sounds ill in some way. the aggression towards your dogs could be a sign of him feeling unwell.

the best thing I can do is to direct you towards my cat diarrhoea pages for further information for you, but really you should take your cat to the vets as soon as possible to have him examined. this is the only way to really find out what is wrong and to put it right as soon as possible.

here are my web pages about cat diarrhoea

best wishes Kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.