Cats/Cat behavior

Question
Hello,

My cat is a mixed breed and i was just wondering if there was something wrong with him because recenly he has been having diarhea and his butt is a little red. im not really sure if you can answer this. He has also been really aggressive toward my two dogs recently. everytime the dogs go up to the cat he goes after their faces. just wondering if you know if anything is wrong.

Thanks alot for any help

Answer
Hi
Well you are correct in saying that your question is not really possible to answer.

Your cat definitely sounds ill in some way. the aggression towards your dogs could be a sign of him feeling unwell.

the best thing I can do is to direct you towards my cat diarrhoea pages for further information for you, but really you should take your cat to the vets as soon as possible to have him examined. this is the only way to really find out what is wrong and to put it right as soon as possible.

here are my web pages about cat diarrhoea
/cat-diarrhea.html
/cat-diarrhea-treatment.html

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth