What do kittens eat

it very much depends on their age. for the first four to seven weeks it is mainly the mother milk or milk substitute formulated for kittens , when they move onto solids there is special kitten food available which is formulated for kittens nutritional needs.

i have some web pages about kitten care etc which you may find of interest. here is the first page

best wishes kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.